We put our residents’ satisfaction and experience at the forefront of everything we do. Occasionally things don’t go as planned, but we are dedicated to resolving issues as quickly as possible and take steps to ensure they don’t happen again.
This policy outlines how to make a complaint, and how we will deal with complaints when they are received.
How to raise a complaint
We believe that the quickest way to resolve matters is to speak to the team onsite, and they will do their best to put things right for you. Please visit the reception or call the village to speak to a member of the team.
If you would like to make a formal complaint, there are three ways to do this:
- Complete the complaint form at the bottom of this page
- Put your complaint in writing to the General Manager using the village inbox
- Call the Customer Contact Village on +44 (0) 161 850 6664
Complaints can be made by a resident or someone the resident has given us written consent to be their representative. We are unable to speak to any third party including, parents, guardians, or guarantors without written consent from the complainant.
When making a complaint, please tell us your name, the village where you are staying and the issue(s) you have experienced.
How we will deal with your complaint
When we receive your complaint:
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within two working days
- The General Manager will carry out a full investigation into the issue(s) raised
- The General Manager will provide a full written response to you within 14 working days*
- If you are still not satisfied with the resolution at this stage, you will be provided with details of how to escalate your complaint further
* Sometimes investigations can take longer, and the General Manager will keep you up to date if there is any expected delay
We understand that there could be a situation where you might not want to contact the General Manager. In this instance, you should call the Customer Contact Village (details above) or let us know in your complaint description, and we will escalate your complaint accordingly.